average shipping time for ARC lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

moedank

Newly Enlightened
just wanted to know...

what is the average ship time when you flashaholics order your lights?

me and my boss have ordered 5 ARC's to this day, and each time we have ordered them, we got them the next day. we have a fedex facility about 3 miles down the road where the packages get delivered. and this is the FedEX express option im talking about. 8 bucks for overnight...how impressive is that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

alee

Newly Enlightened
I requested 2nd day shipping, it shipped 2nd day shipping, it arrived the next day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Pretty impressive indeed!

d_clark

Newly Enlightened
I ordered mine on Friday (forgot about the holiday weekend ) was shipped on Sep 2, arrived here on the 3rd.
Was the $8 Express Saver, not next day.

Can't beat Fedex
Went from Tempe, Az, to Memphis, Tn, to OKC in about 14hours time

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

MenaceSQL

Enlightened
I ordered on a Sunday using the $8 Express Saver shipping option and received my package on the following Tuesday. That's fast!!! BTW, I live in Georgia.

Cones

Enlightened
FedEx lost my first parcel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

But the second one came in 3 days from USA to UK to my door
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Mark

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
On all my orders, I've gone for FedEx Saver (3-day) and gotten it next day. Batting 3000 here.

Pellidon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Everyone I have ordered I have used the lowest rate FedEx offered on the site. 3-5 days or whatever. The longest transit time from to Indianapolis was 2 days and that was around a holiday. Good. They must fly that Area 51 warp jet out of the Arizona hub.

Now if we could get local FedEx to remember where we are and which door to pick up from when we tell them that would be sweet. So-so.

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've always selected Super Saver 3 day service.

One time, I got it the next day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Two times, I got it the second day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

One time, they delivered it on the third day, but it had arrived in their hub the same night it was sent from Arc. I was tracking it online, and it was actually on the vehicle for delivery the next day, but they chose to hold onto it until is was "due" for delivery on the third "business" day. This really pissed me off, because there was a weekend between the second and third business days. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif It makes me wonder what criteria are used in determining whether or not to deliver an "on hand" package early or not.

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.