LSL Mods for Rookies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gjg

Enlightened
Sorry, Newbie question...

I have a LSL on it's way from a trade, and I currently have a LSH-P as an EDC (EVERYBODY I let use it wants one..). MY question is - What mods can (or should) be done to the LSL, at least from a rookie point of view? I traded for the LSL to be somewhat of a test mule to try different things, so I'm open to ideas. Any great sources of info or parts out there? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Any and all help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Greg /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
hmm
why do you need to mod it anyway?
It is far from perfect, but it is atleast the best light that you can get recently. There is no mod that should be done on the LS other than changing the lux to a better one or decrease the current to pump the lux more, but other than that, it is as good as it can get. At least until LS4 get out, it is the best light for 1W IMHO.

CM

Flashlight Enthusiast
shiftd's right. Not much to do except swap out the LED and or OVERDRIVE! The Arc LS's aren't modded here a whole lot, I think it's because it leaves little to be desired.

CM

snakebite

Flashlight Enthusiast
why not look for a greykit?
there are some still floating around here.
just the thing for someone that likes to hotrod things.otherwise why mess with an item that has nothing wrong with it and has a good warrenty if it dies?

Status
Not open for further replies.