2AA twisty pack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahoney

Enlightened
Well if you can't find one, you could take a 2AA TSP and replace the Kroll with a Mini-mag tail cap and replace the spring with a suitably sized conductive spacer to make it into a twist pack.
Alternatively, it would not be too difficult for one of the modders with a lathe on this forum to make up a plug out of aluminium or brass that would fit flush to the end of the battery compartment, or have an interesting lanyrad attachment point or.....if you can design it and pay for it, there's probably someone who can make it.

paulr

Flashaholic
I guess I can part with mine, but it's not where I can get at it right now.

StoneDog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Charles - Yeah, I already looked there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

mahoney - I suppose, but it sounds like too much work. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif hmm, maybe a Legend lockout clickie in place of the kroll?

paulr - I'm interested if you can find it...

d_clark - Thanks for the link, but it looks like he's just talking about Arc AAA parts?

red_robby & outlaw - not really interested in the 1AA pack.

Jon

snakebite

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
outlaw said:
I have a 2-AA twist pack but I will only part with it for a single AA wide twist pack.

[/ QUOTE ]
i have a spare 1aa and need a 2aa.
the 1aa looks as if it could be bored to accept 123 or a cell.is this what you need?

StoneDog

Flashlight Enthusiast
What? Who did you send paypal to - this is my thread gersh dern it!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jon

paulr

Flashaholic
Stone, when I dig out my 2aa twisty I'll toss it on BST but you can have dibs on it if I remember.

StoneDog

Flashlight Enthusiast
paulr, I'd appreciate it (especially if you do remember /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif ).

Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts