!dea

x2x3x2

Banned
was wondering if anyone has made a mod which makes an infinity ultra funtion like a candle... which kind of spills or reflex the light all around...

chumley

Enlightened
I cut a hole into the top cap of a Fuji film container. It works as a diffuser that can be hung by the lanyard, or set down on a table. Not very high tech, I just cut the hole slightly smaller than OD of the bezel.

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would think for that method, you'd need something brighter than what one 5mm LED could put out. The Ultra itself couldn't really be moddified to change the spill unless you could change the focus of the LED itself. Some have . . . . . . .. but some tried with adverse results.

x2x3x2

Banned
idea.gif

this is an idea i have but cant think how to start making it. the cone shaped reflector would provide i wide area flood... in theory i guess :p

Doug Owen

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
x2x3x2 said:
was wondering if anyone has made a mod which makes an infinity ultra funtion like a candle... which kind of spills or reflex the light all around...

[/ QUOTE ]

Like so many of my 'great ideas' someone's already there..... In this case, this sounds very much like the 'Milky Candle' thread Scott has going on the Homemade Forum:

Milky Candle

You might want to join in the fun?

Doug Owen