Wall/car mounting brackets for LED lights

Z

z_Taclights

:wave: Hello CPF, I am one of the newly awoken ones, that suddenly have an unexplainable urge to collect flashlights, and dabble around in various techspecs and reviews. - Very, very weird but apparently I am not alone.

I have just bought a semi powerful no name LED (1200 lumen -yeah right-) from ...erm.. china. It is quite good, and I will make a review on it later. I am awaiting some Eagletac and Nitecore flashlights to arrive within this month so I will have something to compare with.

I am quite happy with my LED light, but I found that I needed too secure it in place in different locations. In my quest I had a hard time finding anything in the forums that did not name a specific solution.

Accessories can take time to get from the supplier, or be quite expensive.

I am into the low budget flashlights, and as such I needed a low budget mount solution, and I found it. I thought I´d share it with you in here.

It can be bought in any hardwarestore, it´s a gardening tool bracketclip used to secure..well gardening tools i.e. shovels. It can be used on any flat surface. It can secure most tacflashlights out there in medium+ size.

Cost around 1$ or less a piece. Hope you find this info useful!

Metal with rubbergrip.

img0563d.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Closer look

img0564tk.jpg

Flashlight in place

img0566nj.jpg