• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *Withdrawn*VanIsleDSM P60 Size Quad XPG Drop In

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Withdrawn for now - thanks for looking.

For Sale or Trade, this just acquired Quad XPG Drop in, 3 level, 5000k. I acquired it from Ptolemy HERE. Remember, this sale post is ONLY for the drop in. It is awesome, and it is a very nice tint, but I prefer a slightly warmer tint.

$170 Shipped CONUS NET to me. Insurance and any Paypal fees extra. International, please PM to be sure, but typically International Postal One Rate (no insurance available) is $8 more. Actual quote via PM.

OR - will TRADE for a mint or near mint Titanium Engineering 3 Level Neutral Triple. Pre-flash is okay. Those are about as rare as these, but if you have one and you'd like a quad with a slightly cooler tint, this may be the answer for you.

Credit for this photo goes to Ptolemy - but this is the actual drop in you would be getting.

IMG_1692.jpg

PM or email for details, but first Ill Take It posted IN THIS THREAD takes priority over any other communications. If you want it, please post here. As of this posting it is Tuesday - I will ship Wednesday if you purchase today.

Thanks!