HELP ME MODIFY TERELUX/MAGCHARGER

HOMELAND SECURITY HAM

Newly Enlightened
There is a 3 led 700 lumen upgrade module for the Magcharger. I would like to find out if the 3 led's in the module can be replaced with the 900 lumen SSC P7 (I think that is the number) quads. If this can be done 2,700 lumens sounds awsome. The module is the TERRALUX 700 LUMENS MAGLITE MAG CHARGER LED TLE-300MREX. It is on ebay.

I am not a good technician. Some of the led's in flashlights have electronics including voltage regulators in them and I assume the Terralux module has them as well. I have no problem canabalizing the module and putting in three of the quads, however I would not know how install them and correctly wire them to regulate the power between all three quads and the voltage source (the pin holes where the bulb plugged into).

If there are any technicians here that can do the surgery, I am interested in being the patient, I really want an awsome Magcharger. I am not good with computers, if there is someone that can help please email me so I can find the information. Thank you, [email protected]