Conan O'Brian doesn't own a single flashlight!!!

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*
Conan O\'Brian doesn\'t own a single flashlight!!!

It's true!!! He was just on Leno and said so. He was talking about walking around in Manhatten during the blackout with only a candle - the only light producing thing he had. So sad... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif So, who's gonna turn him on to this site so he can become our poster boy and make this place a house hold name? I know, who am I kidding? Just so sad... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sick.gif

You should have seen my wife's reaction when he said that - "See, not everyone has 10,000 flashlights!"
My reaction to her exclamation: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif

lhz

Newly Enlightened
Re: Conan O\'Brian doesn\'t own a single flashlight!!!

He should have kept the flashlights that he and his old sidekick Andy used for their "In The Year 2000" skits!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*

i saw that to.lol a scented candle

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

A *scented* candle? Guess he didn't have any unscented ones lying around...but to hear he also had no flashlights lying around either - that's just f****d up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*

NONE... Not a single one. And he lives on the 12th floor! Sheesh... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

Tomas

Banned
Re: Conan O\'Brian doesn\'t own a single flashlight!

Heh. All things considered I'm not at all surprised.

I see him as having lived a fairly protected life and not having to worry about such things - his 'people' would carry his lights ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Heck, my 77 year old mum has enough flashlights to supply half her floor of her apartment building (eight at last count, five are LED ... ).

Uh, weren't the "Year 2000" lights Mag 2D's? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

T_sig6.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic

wow, that's pretty sad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

with somone with that kind of money, you'd think he'd at least have something!
it isn't like he can't afford it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

Double_A

Flashlight Enthusiast

What I want to know...was he smart enought to now go out and buy a few and what models?

GregR

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

Maybe one of his bodyguards is on CPF; if that's the case, Conan has the right flashlights and wants even more. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif