A Flashlight for My Brother and Sister-in-law

Z

z_Newbie0

I apologize for being new here, I've only owned one LED flashlight in my life and it was kind of junky. I'm looking for a very nice LED light for my brother and sister-in-law. They are getting married on December 8th. I'd like a matching set, but my sister-in-law is very fashionable and my brother is practical. I'm looking for something in the 2AA range; practical, but chic at the same time.

From reading some of the forums, I've been made aware of Fenix, Ra, SureFire, etc., but I live in a small town and I can't actually handle the products. I have to see a product before I buy it (especially if I'm going to spend 200+ bucks), but that simply isn't possible. I really am not horribly concerned about cost, I just want a powerful beam in a small package that my sister-in-law will actually use. I'm also not against mixing it up, perhaps a Fenix TK40 for my brother and an LD01 for my sister in law?

I realize that any response I get will simply be an opinion, but you guys have actually seen these lights and held them in your hands. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

-Newbie0