Does anyone pocket carry a 2x123 light daily?

Krotchitty

Newly Enlightened
I Need an edc light to pocket carry and use daily from 30 to 90 minutes (120 to 150 lumens seems to do the job, but I would need this amount for the entire time).

I need to see at night through dense trees up to 120' away, and am comfortable with 120-150 lumens doing the job, just needs to have good runtime / heat management on primaries (123 only) plus I need to be able to carry it comfortably in my front pocket, without a clip (I haven't seen a good clip design yet).

My first thought is Quark 123x2, but at 4.5 inches, it seems to push the comfort factor, and high isnt really high enough, Max is too bright and would drain batteries. I wish I could customize the Quark as the HDS or Novatac or even liteflux designs do. (Perfect scenario there for me, but not available). I suppose I could go with a large capacity rechargeable + HDS but they simply dont seem bright enough after the burst.

I guess I'm looking for a light that will run for at least an hour or at most 90 minutes at about 150 lumens without breaking a sweat, leave me a bit of battery left, and fit OK in my front pocket.

I've carried a RA 170T which almost fits the bill, but it's expensive, has awful tint, and is pushing the limit of one cell per day. Not to mention it's a bit dim for the job. I'd prefer this not to be the case as I love the Ra, but perhaps it would be better to use a 2 cell light (as long as it carries as comfortably).

Appreciate any suggestions for those that carry a 2x123 in pocket daily.