• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 2 x Alkaline D XP-G mod price drop

Gary123

Enlightened
This is a great light for a non flashaholic, someone like your parents, particularly if their plot of land is large as this light is a fine thrower. A driver was selected for this light that specifically optimizes performance on 2 Alkaline D cells. Heavily modded as follows:

Datiled performed the surgery. It has an XP-G, R5 and three well spaced outputs you rotate through with the reverse clickie. It has some strobing functions that are disabled I can tell buyer how to turn those on.

The light retains the original optic. Its a fairly impressive thrower with a large dim spillbeam providing just enough light to walk. There is an intermediate (brighter) spillbeam around the hot spot. The hot spot is large enough to completely light up a midsized garage at 50 yards and will put plenty of light on a person at least at 60 yards (sufficient to see if someone is holding a gun, I guarantee that. If you disagree I will take the light back).

Light appears to be HA II. There are a few ano spots and the head unfortunately picked up a few surface scratches just two weeks ago. If interested, post here, but also send me a pm. Wayne did a beautiful job on this light. It is very pretty in the hand.

blaster1.jpg

blaster2r.jpg

blaster3m.jpg

blaster4.jpg

$125, now $110, buyer pays shipping, I pay paypal.