• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All Gone: 007, XR27-C, PD-S, SST-50 EDC

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast
All Lights Sold, Traded or Withdrawn

I need to make some room for lights incoming :) so I am selling lights that I have more than one of.

p1010770n.jpg

p1010772r.jpg

Traded SPY 007 #344 Mint Condition $975

I bought this from the Original owner and has been in a glass case since its arrival. It makes the Click Sound (Not like a 005) the same as my 007 from the first run. It has a Seoul P4 with Bright White emitter (Bright White is the most powerful of the Run).

p1010794r.jpg

p1010802o.jpg

p1010805.jpg

p1010814.jpg

Withdrawn RARE: McGizmo XR27-C Near Mint (see pictures) $575

I bought this as Mint a few months ago and It doesn't meet my definition of Mint. It has a few small marks a seen in the picture other than that its mint. This could have happened during shipping? The Price has been set to reflect the small imperfection.

p1010826b.jpg

p1010828l.jpg

Sold Slate McGizmo PD-S w/Pewe Bezel Good Condition User $285

Its in very good condition with only

minor anodization loss from the tips of the flutes and a nearly invisible

rub on the body.I just bought this here http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...d.php?t=299549 with the intent of getting it finished in Black Chrome. It will probably be a few months before I get around to doing anything so .....

p1010859p.jpg

Sold Mac's Customs Brass SST-50 EDC Mint Condition $190

I am the original owner. It has the 4500K 2.8A w/ no clip

I'm having a hard time getting a good close up picture. I will post one tomorrow if needed.

Shipping w/tracking to Canada and USA Destinations is included (International extra). All prices are Net to me and Paypal only. Insurance is extra and at your discretion as I am not responsible for the item once it ships. Trades considered (I like SPY and McGizmo lights) but I am looking to make room. Feel free to PM with any questions. First Ill take it with prompt Paypal here gets it.

Thanks

Todd