kuku Airola 18650 Ti topic

Z

z_rhodium

Hello all :naughty

Since I got 3 kuku Airola 18650 Ti , I found a good idea to open a dedicated topic :lovecpf

it was sold here in CPFMP:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...d.php?t=302012

some pics beauty:

31-Out01_S.jpg

36-Out06_S.jpg

The limited Ti run is over and now it will become a regular AL HAIII coated model, so hopefully, more people will get this fantastic light.

I got mines direct from the man and he told me few things. The most interesting is that the driver is a fully programmable type :twothumbs

How to do it is no so complicated:

- Power ON the light and quickly half press 10 times the switch

- The light starts to blink slowly, meaning you are now in programmable mode

- To reset the light in order to restore the factory mode (only low and high levels), at any time into programmable mode, quickly half press 5 times the switch. voila !

- To program the light, first you must chose how many levels you want. If you want single level, half press the light just after the first blink of the programmable mode. The light starts to ramp up slowly. Half press again to setup the level. that's it ! (remark, the light flash when arrived at max brightness)

- To setup 2 levels, when in programmable mode, half press after 2 blinks, then the light starts to ramp up slowly, one half press to chose first level, the light starts again to ramp up slowly from min brightness, half press again to setup the 2nd level.

- To setup 3, 4 and 5 levels, repeat the ramp mode as many times as your number of levels.

- Finally, if you half press when the lamp flash, you setup a strobe mode.

I have setup mine for 3 levels:

1 / Low at min brightness (around 5~8 lumen),

2/ Mid at around 20% brightness (5s after the ramp up starts)

3/ High at max level.

That's it, have fun Airola :wave: