Just got my MPP-1!

fatheadhill

Newly Enlightened
I've been wanting a decent thrower for the last month or so and after a lot of lurking/reading on CPF I decided to go with the Solarforce Masterpiece Pro-1. It seemed like a good value for the price and I just happened to have a spare Solarforce L2 sitting around so I placed the order saturday.

I'm pretty dang happy with it. I couldn't wait for it to get dark to see what it'd look like in the back yard. It really lights up the tree line(about 80yards or so) very well, which is exactly what I wanted it for. Of course it could be brighter but for the price I'm not complaining a bit. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a good thrower at a great price!

I'll try to get some pics and beamshots of it posted tomorrow. I don't know about ya'll but these help me about as much as anything else when determining whether a particular light is what I'm wanting or not.

P.S. like I said I ordered it on saturday and it came in the mail today, which is awesome since I'm not a terribly patient person. Thanks SBFlashlights for the super fast shipping!! You've earned my future business!! :thumbsup: