• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Cmac's EDC SST-50 w/ Modamag HAIII *One time price drop*

Stillphoto

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello everyone!

Up for sale I'm offering the following:

_MG_4675.jpg

Scuse the dust!

_MG_4653.jpg

This is from Cmac's first run of these great lights Click here for info on the first run.

This has the dual mode driver (150 ma low, 1.05 amps high) and uses the SST50-W65S-F21-GH102 bin...So that's the 6500k version.

I loved the design and had to coat it in an equally awesome finish, so off it went to Modamags coating run to be coated in this shade of Audi Gray.

The light was polished first, which really makes this have a beautiful glassy look to it. The following picture is the most accurate (to my eyes) portrayal of the color...

Which in the right light takes on a blue tint to the gray -

_MG_4642.jpg

As you can see, the head is slightly darker than the body, which is only apparent when you're really trying to nitpick over it.

This light is uncarried, but does have one tiny scratch on the inner face of the tail area (made by me when I re-assembled the light). Seen here, at a higher magnification, the mark is 2mm in length:

_MG_4631.jpg

Upon your request, I can make it far less noticeable by using some aluminum black on it (yes, an actual product, no, not a sharpie). Its really not that noticeable and if you plan on carrying the light itll probably not make a difference, but I wanted to exaggerate its existence in full disclosure.

It's a slick, bright little light. Also, after scratching it I decided it was a better idea to send it back to Cmac to have him clean the electrical paths / and re-assemble it. So the light is as received back from him.

Now the nitty gritty. I need the funds from this to pay off something else, so I'm not looking for trades of any kind, thank you though! Also because of this, I need to accept PAYPAL only for payment.

The price is pretty much firm, as I'm asking what I have in this between the light, coating, and shipping.

$210 $205 firm shipped CONUS, and first post of Ill take it gets it. Then PM me for my PayPal address. International members in good standing / of solid reputation here on the forum are welcome to buy as well, though additional shipping fees may apply. If shipping out of the country, I will not misquote the value of the light on shipping documents. Thanks for your understanding.

Thanks for looking! Not too many of these in this coating around!