Lupine Piko X: Impressive little headlamp

Mathiashogevold

Enlightened
So i have the Lupine Piko, and what a fantastic light :grin2:

It's very small, the head is actually a very little bit smaller than my Zebralight H31.

It's very lightweight too, with it's external battery pack it has the weight of only 180 grams! :whistle: The battery pack fits easily in the pocket, and gives 550 lumens for 2,5 hours! The headband is comfortable, it doesn't feel like i wear a headlamp actually right now, but the Piko X is on my head :D. The beam is very clean, but at the end of the spill, it have some nasty ringt. It isn't noticable, so i don't care. The most impressive with this light is that it delivers so much output in a extremely compact size.

The output is massive for such a small headlamp, it delivers a gigantic hotspot which fills out the whole road+more. It has pretty bright sidespill to. Overall, the light-angle of the Piko X seems just like my H31. Comfortable flood with a very very big and useful hotspot which actually throws pretty good. I'm not sure about the color temperature, but it seems almost like it is neutral white :)

Expensive, but well worth it IMO.