what do you fear?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Well for me it is spiders!I hate spiders they scare the hell out of me!

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
With me, probably earthquakes and volcanoes. Problem is, I live in earthquake country, and Mt. Ranier (a volcano) isn't that far away from here. The Cascade chain and the Olympic mountains are volcanoes too...I just hope one of the mountains doesn't decide to pop off one day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

brightnorm

Flashaholic
Snakes, spiders, dark, cancer, tidal waves, tornados, category 4 and 5 hurricanes.

Brightnorm

Pi_is_blue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Being deprived of flashlights! That is the ultimate fear for a flashaholic! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
o i had a earth quake first one ever like 3 months ago. i live in southern ga lol.they dont happen here i was just siting here thinking what the hect is hapening lol

DieselDave

Super Moderator,
All those things pale in comparison to a wife. Oops I think she called me, gotta run. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hurricanes and snakes are a distant second

flownosaj

Flashlight Enthusiast
I fear anything that can do me harm, to include tornadoes at 3am, the careless driver, bacteria, the neighbor's dog, myself... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

Honestly, I don't think I have one "real" fear, but I know that death is not included in that list. I believe that I fear the things that could lead to death and the accompanying pain and sorrow.

That and lawyers....definetly lawyers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

-Jason

raggie33

*the raggedier*
spiders are the worst we have black widows under house.and i have to do work under there so bad.but lol im not going under there.i mean look how small they are if ya never seen one there very small. and if biten you can die!snake i own one he is kinda mean.but i dont fear him dureing cage change time.its a tad tricky.before i had a pygmy rattle snake i would hold him all the time. i didnt know it was a rattlesnake to a few years later when i saw one on croc hunter.didnt even have a rattle that i saw

iddibhai

Enlightened
losing power while i'm in the shower. no windows, no source of light. i always have a light in there, on the sink, turned on, pointed to the shower to save me. i kid you not. the McHappy in my sig is always with me. never had power go out, but it is a morbid and irrational fear. go figure.

GeoffChan

Enlightened
I haven't seen Steve Irwin play with a rattlesnake on tv.

You've gotta love Australian snakes and spiders, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif get bitten by one and you could be dead in 15minutes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Geoff

raggie33

*the raggedier*
[ QUOTE ]
GeoffChan said:
I haven't seen Steve Irwin play with a rattlesnake on tv. You've gotta love Australian snakes and spiders, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif get bitten by one and you could be dead in 15minutes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Geoff

[/ QUOTE ]yeah it was cool he was in the states he had a couple shows he did here.one was funny he wnet to this expensive hollywood type party and he still wore them crazy outfit he always weres.it was so funny.ive watched him a long time but like jeff corwin better.ilove the animnal planet

RevDavid

Enlightened
Yeah, Irwin's been in the US at least a couple of times... once with his pregnant wife tagging along while he chased after rattlesnakes and black widows. I notice that Steve was unusually careful with the widows. They were very aggressive, and he seemed more nervous with them than when he was handling their Aussie cousin (also venomous.)
David <><