Need some advice on replacing my Incendio

BirdofPrey

Enlightened
I have a gen 1 Incendio that I used to love but after buying a few flashlights since I bought it, it seems a little old, dim, and outdated.

So, I just sold a handgun today so I have cash to burn. Part of the money will be going to buying a Maelstrom. However, right now I'm wanting a single CR123 that puts my 1st gen Incendio to shame.

Show, any ideas? I was GOING to buy a Quark single 123 warm tint but I see they are sold out and not likely to be getting more. So, I just want the brightest I can get.

I just moved into my new home (last week) and we have no neighbors and no lights as we live out in the country side now (love it as I grew up in the middle of nowhere). So, lights that are bright are great.

I've got a Lumapower Signature SST-50 that I use as an EDC but would love to go back to a single CR123. I'll leave the current Incendio on my headboard next to the nighttime home defense device but just want something small to throw in my pocket.

So... throw some ideas my way people. I have a butt load of CR123s sitting in my storage container and they are crying to be pulled out and used.