Looking for best AA's 4Sevens light

PocketBeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a credit with 4Sevens, and I am looking to put it towards the best light I can get.

I have a Fenix L2D RB100 Black Premium 100, which has a great tint, and is very bright. I hate the turn on flicker on lower modes, and the low is not low enough. I would like a moonlight mode.

I also have the Fenix TK40(first gen?), which is a awesome light. No tint problems, the modes are useful when I want more light. The downside is the size of the light, it is big, also kind of a hassle to charge eight batteries.

Those are my two go to lights, I have others but these are used most. Away from home I use a Fenix L0D Q4 as it is with my keys.

So, I don't need something to compete with the TK40 as I am happy with that. I was thinking to replace the L2D since it is a older bin. I like the Quark AA2 Turbo. Was thinking of the S2, but have heard of the green tint. I didn't even like the green tint I got from a Fenix L2D Q5 I tried.

Thoughts on this?

Is there another 4Sevens light I should look at? Maybe non-quark?

Remember, it has to be from 4Sevens, and my budget is maybe $80, unless justified to go a few bucks more. Also has to be AA, as I can't justify a charger and a flashlight for a new battery scheme. Have lost of eneloops.

Also, maybe I should upgrade my Fenix L0D Q4. The pulsing on it is not good, and even a lower low would be nice.

Thanks for any help. I just need to be tipped in one direction.