Need help to find new AAx2 light

bfksc

Newly Enlightened
I've been searching for a while and can't come up with anything that matches my criteria. I currently have a Quark AAx2 and I like it alot, but I'm looking for another light that has some specific features like an aluminum body, a non-twisting head, tailcap switch (regular or tactical), uses AAx2 NiMH (Duraloops) and has only two or three modes (preferably two), low/high in the 3-5 lumens and 80-120 high lumens zone (med should be about 15-25 lumens if it's included). The lumens ratings need to be OTF and can vary a bit if the rest of the criteria is met. It must start in low mode then switch to high when clicked. Prefer a cool or neutral white tint.

The SureFire E2L AA fits the bill, but it's the only one I've found so far that fits (most lights have twist action), and it's $165+ which is a bit steep. I'm curious if there is a similar quality light that does the same as above for less and would be available or can be shipped easily to Canada.

If you know of something that fits all that, please let me know and I'll read up on it.

Thanks.

lovecpf