• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired McGizmo Grail for Trade or for Sale

Now sisters and brothers, this ain't like the others

The ultimate McGizmo for you, not your mothers

A most special light with a feel oh so right

You'll clock watch all day just to get to the night

On such a rare gem sure the price will be high

But in glorious Ti, they'll say "My, my, oh my"

A grail that's so rare you'll be walking on air

On your shelf they'll be reaching for that one right there

You say, "Dad, why're you selling, I thought you were set?"

My answer is simple, "I'm not quite set yet."

True flashaholics will know just what I'm sayin

You just can't keep gettin more lights without payin

And now the time's come for my best girl to leave

I won't take the time to cry, wail and grieve

There are more lights I need 'cuz my lust never ceases

Plus Christmas is coming, need gifts for the nieces

And now, my dear friends, I hear the wife callin'

The chores are a-waitin, I'd better stop stallin'

Hope your day's fabulous, merry and bright

Happy Thanksgiving to all and to all a good light!

IMG_5524-1.jpg

IMG_5528-1.jpg

IMG_5523-1.jpg

IMG_5502-1.jpg

IMG_5508-1.jpg

IMG_5506-1-1.jpg

IMG_5511-1.jpg

The Holy Grail of McGizmo Ti, the 27LT Proto is a portrait of style and utilitarian excellence. One of only four ever made, the Ti 27LT was never released as a production flashlight, as McGizmo opted, instead, to produce it only in anodized aluminum. It really is the true McGizmo Holy Grail, to which only three others in the world can attest.

This special light, which accepts two CR123 cells, is a two-stage twisty, activated only by twisting the head. Double O-ring-sealed, the light could be used for underwater diving (as McGizmo has done), but use in this manner only at your risk! The walls are very thick, 3/16" at the widest point, and the light has a nice substantial weight that feels perfect in the hand. In fact, I have never owned a light with a better hand fit – the triangular shape with three flat sides contours perfectly to the joints of your fingers. It's an ingenious design.

The bezel is threaded to accept either of two included bezel rings: the standard smooth Ti bezel ring (not pictured) or the beefy crenulated bezel ring designed and built by CPF member yaesumofo.

Trade: other Ti lights, especially McGizmo, Data Spy Tri-V 007, TranquillityBase, Mirage Man customs.

Sale: $2,950 shipped

PayPal preferred (regular cash or CC payment, no personal gift or e-checks, please). I eat all PayPal fees. USPS priority shipping in the United States is included in the price. Postal insurance available at buyer's cost. My PayPal address is in my profile. This will ship same day as payment received, or next business day.