I just got a Cadex 7000 - now, what can i do with it?

Papuga

Newly Enlightened
I am friends with the owner of one of the independent Sprint stores here in NYC that does repairs and while i was visiting today he told me that his Cadex C7000 had died and he ordered a new one and if I wanted it I could have it, so of course i took it.

I brought it home and it was stone dead, no lights,fan, displays, nothing. So I opened it up and did a little investigation and found that the main switch was open, whether on or off. So, I looked though my parts bin, replaced the switch and voila, it works. He did not give me any adapters other than one for a Motorola HT-1000 radio. I promtly took it apart, and installed an aligator clip interface and tried it on a Surefire B90 that is basically crap, but it does seem to be charging it and now has the capacity up to 73%. I tried to use the same mofified adapter to charge a 18650 and even though I changd the C codes, it refused. The manual says it supports LIon, but it would not take it. I assume it is because of my reversed engineered adapter. Does anyone know if the Flex-Arm or Smart cable work for LiOn?

Thanks

Happy Holidays!