Any comments on MG P-Rocket Cree XP-G R5?

Z

z_doorunrun

Hello All,

I'm a new user and I've tried searching and didn't get any hits, so I'll pose the question: if anyone has tried the MG P-Rocket Cree XP-G R5 flashlight from shiningbeam.com do you have any comments to share?

I'm here from bikeforums.net and a member there reported gave the unit some good comments.

Also, what do you think of the beam throw or width? I'm thinking of giving one as a gift and wondering about it's general purpose use?

Thanks!

J888www

Newly Enlightened
This may not be applicable as the OP was started long ago or replies may have been lost but I'll reply anyway.
I purchased a MG P-Rocket Cree XP-G R5 Neutral White with Orange Peel reflector and I am more than happy with its build quality and performance even though I only used it with 2 x CR123s. I would expect it to perform even better when I use it with a 18650.

Strangely that Shiningbeam have not restocked more Neutral White for this model as it was sold out extremely quickly within a Day, at most two.

I have just noticed that you joined this forum in 1970 and still you call yourself a new user with no post even though you started the OP. Seems this version of vBulletin still needs to be tweeked. I had to re-register after the transfer. :thumbsup:

Last edited: