• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: SST-90 3D mag /// MAC fluted tailswitch

morelightnow

Enlightened
1. This is the brightest of the lights I own and does not get used as much as I would like to justify owning it. In this 3D mag I installed a brightlumens heatsink with a 4500k sst-90 on top. Three A123 batteries feed power to a H6CC board that is set to max. Positive power is routed through the switch so it can be used like a normal maglite. This was done using 16 gauge silver plated wiring. The pvc pipe that holds the batteries had to be bored out to allow the batteries to slide through without getting stuck. You can see in the pictures that the bezel does not screw down all the way because I could not find the right o-ring to take up the slack from the missing reflector. The one that is in there now is way too thick. The aspheric lens came from KD and works pretty well. I am surprised at how clear the glass is. This light does not come with batteries because I have other lights that take the same size.

Asking price is $150 shipped to US only.

th_DSC01312.jpg

th_DSC01308.jpg

th_DSC01310.jpg

th_DSC01311.jpg

th_DSC01307.jpg

th_DSC01303.jpg

th_DSC01313.jpg

2. This is one of MACs fluted tailswitches for a D mag. I bought it with the 10amp switch installed by him. I thought it was going to work with the above flashlight I am selling but the batteries are a half inch too long and I decided not to keep the light anyway. I would say the condition is 98%. It does have normal wear marks on it from being handled but could look like new with a good polishing which I will leave to the next owner if they decide to do so.

SPF--$80 shipped worldwide

th_DSC01316.jpg

th_DSC01315.jpg