Wolf Eyes T3 XPG R5 First impressions

CONDUS

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys just got an order of 9 of the Wolf Eyes T3's for myself and a few coworkers. First impressions are good this thing is amazingly bright on high with a nice useful medium and low. Strobe at this level is brutal even with the light pointed away from the user I wouldn't want to be the bad guy.

Momentary on is very easy however tail switch takes a pretty good push to click in for light to stay on.. Is a bit of an issue with heavy gloves right now so hopefully it will loosen up a bit. Normal gloves are fine.

More throw than I expected with a slight ringy/flower pedal beam. Tint is a cool white but not blue or purple.

One thing I noticed right away was the weight of this thing which should be good for cooling. This light is smaller than my Lumapower tactical SST50 and feels twice as heavy which I like.

On these lights the spring hits the positive terminal and there is a bit of pressure on the negative end.. With alot of use I think it will ware down the back of the cell but we'll see.

Ano is pretty consistent between the 9 with some slightly lighter and very slightly off tint but overall excellent.

For $129 this light looks like it's going to be my favorite. 1000 emitter lumens off 1 18650 :)

Very fast shipping from PTS would recommend.