Ordered new Custom HDS "Clicky"!!!!!!

Z

z_mrlysle

Wow! My christmas present this year is going to be my first Ra Clicky! :) I went for the custom built route from Henry as opposed to ordering the bling parts later I knew I would want. I went with the 170T, crenelated titanium bezel with the AITin finish, the sapphire lens, the 123 tube and flush switch. Henry was out of the high CRI emmiters or I would have went with one of those. I want to buy from Henry directly for my first clicky instead of another dealer. I also wanted the R17670 tube and was going to buy a couple batts and a charger, but they were out of stock also. You clicky owners think I should definitely get the bigger batt tube when he has them? I ordered a couple RCR123's and a charger from another dealer I see mentioned here a lot. I can't wait till Christmas! Anything you Clicky vets think I should know or do before I get mine, I'm all ears! I only got it 'cause I joined this forum and ya'll corrupted me! :devil: Thanks everyone for all the knowledge I've gained here already but I still feel like such a newb!