Wall-charged light (need help!)

john_heden100

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

I've been asked to purchase a couple of flashlights for the company I'm working for. What we're looking for is:

Wall-mounted (preferably with built-in charger, as magcharger) - 230 volts

Simple UI (one or two modes)

Must withstand being dropped onto concrete from 2 meters, hence LED

Not too big (2D or smaller is ok)

Should not roll over when lying on its side (can't be completely round)

Price around 150 USD

Does not need to be super-bright (200 lumens is OK)

Does anyone know of a light fitting into these specs?

Thanks!

john_heden100

Newly Enlightened
As all replies have disappeared I'll just make a note that we purchased the Led Lenser M7R. We have now used these light for about six months and they are great. They have been brutally handled (multiple high drops and high temperature) and still work perfectly. Everybody loves the magnetic bracket, both because they are always charged and you always know where to place them and where to find them.

DM51

Flashaholic
It's a pity there is no record of replies to this thread, but that is because of the problem CPF experienced in February 2011, when all posts made during the period November 2010 to Feb 2011 were lost.

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
I did not see this thread when it was orginally posted. However, it is interesting to hear your positive remarks about an LED Lenser Light. They have in the past received less than glowing reviews at times. It sounds like based on your experience, they are extremely ruggged. Thanks for the update. In around another six months I would love to hear another update.

Dave: Bananistan:)

Thanks

Bill