• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD** McLuxIII Ti-PD-S Mizer/AOTH Package!

donn_

Flashaholic
This will be a brief listing. I have a dead stock (soft-action spring installed - original stiffer spring included as well) McLuxIII Ti-PD-S Mizer, in mint condition, paired with a Brown Elephant Art of the Hide Holester, also mint.

If it doesn't sell in a short while, the light goes off for an emitter transplant, a different reflector and a boost in the high drive current.

Save it from this fate! If you're after a stock Ti-PD-S Mizer for your McGizmo collection, grab it now, because it's going to be changed to suit my own preferences. The footprint, form-factor and hand-feel of this light is simply superb. All it lacks, IMO, is an up-to-date light source.

Specs: Classic McGizmo Piston Drive Titanium light. Eight-Flute head. Piston activates momentary low/high. Twist head for constant low/high. 25/290mA drive currents. U-Bin SSC-P4 emitter. Tuned McR-20 OP reflector. Green trit in piston.

IMGP3593.jpg

IMGP3594.jpg

IMGP3599.jpg

IMGP3601.jpg

IMGP3603.jpg

IMGP3602.jpg

$750 + PPI (PayPal, Priority Mail and Insurance) **SOLD**

First :takeit: followed by prompt payment to my Paypal account takes precedence over any other communication.

I will not part out this package.

I have disabled PM, but my email and Paypal address is:

email.jpg

Click Here for My Other Sales Threads!

(I have hundreds of lights which are not listed. Email your wish-list!)

donn_

Flashaholic
**SPF** McLuxIII Ti-PD-S Mizer/AOTH Package!

This will be a brief listing. I have a dead stock (soft-action spring installed - original stiffer spring included as well) McLuxIII Ti-PD-S Mizer, in mint condition, paired with a Brown Elephant Art of the Hide Holester, also mint.

If it doesn't sell in a short while, the light goes off for an emitter transplant, a different reflector and a boost in the high drive current.

Save it from this fate! If you're after a stock Ti-PD-S Mizer for your McGizmo collection, grab it now, because it's going to be changed to suit my own preferences. The footprint, form-factor and hand-feel of this light is simply superb. All it lacks, IMO, is an up-to-date light source.

Specs: Classic McGizmo Piston Drive Titanium light. Eight-Flute head. Piston activates momentary low/high. Twist head for constant low/high. 25/290mA drive currents. U-Bin SSC-P4 emitter. Tuned McR-20 OP reflector. Green trit in piston.

IMGP3593.jpg

IMGP3594.jpg

IMGP3599.jpg

IMGP3601.jpg

IMGP3603.jpg

IMGP3602.jpg

$750 + PPI (PayPal, Priority Mail and Insurance) **SPF**

First :takeit: followed by prompt payment to my Paypal account takes precedence over any other communication.

I will not part out this package.

I have disabled PM, but my email and Paypal address is:

email.jpg

Click Here for My Other Sales Threads!

(I have hundreds of lights which are not listed. Email your wish-list!)