Olight M21 vs EagleTac T20C2 vs Fenix TK12 R5

Z

z_dean407

For my first higher end light I have narrowed the choices down to the following:

Olight M21 Warrior

EagleTac T20C2 Tactical

Fenix TK12 R5 / Fenix TK11 R5

I'm a Corrections Officer and at work I'd use it for cell/locker/dorm searches. Usage would be 30min-1hr give or take each work day.

I know none of the above are bad. Just looking for some finer points to help me pick my first higher end flashlight.

Leaning towards the Olight M21 Warrior as it appears to be a very nice package. I like the fact it can use different battery types: Battery: Uses 2x CR123A 3.0v Lithium cells (Non Rechargeable) or Rechargeable Li-ion 3.7v cells either 2x RCR123A/16340, 1x 3.7v Li-ion18650 or 1x 17670.

Aside from price are there any reasons to pick one of the other two over the Olight?

How are the warranties for all three? Since EagleTac is a US based company and the other two are in China...do the Chinese companies have US based warranty repair centers or does one need to pay for shipping to China?

I have seen the reviews here and read some elsewhere, but haven't seen a direct comparison of the three anywhere.

Thanks!

Dean