NEXTORCH - 300 m long-shot E6        

Thread: Found what I was looking for. Thanks everyone!

Default Found what I was looking for. Thanks everyone!

I have been trying to get my Dad his ideal flashlight for two years now. I seemed to have finally figured out what he is looking for, but now I can't find the light. Here is what I need...

Size: close to a nitecore D10

Brightness: currently has a ezAA and finds it just bright enough, so brighter would be better.

Switch: Need a recessed clicky as it rides in his pocket at work

Modes: One mode, max only unless it has other modes that cant be accessed on accident. For example, he has a jetbeam E3s now that has a low mode when you loosen the head which is ok because he keeps the head tight. ( This light has been closest to being the winner, it is too heavy due to the stainless steel, and has no knurling so it slips out of his hands at work. It's also not bright enough.)

Batteries: AA

Throw/flood: Not super important, but no extremes. He wouldn't want aspheric, or a mule.

Knurling: Needs some.

Budget: I would like to keep it around $50, but if necessary I will go higher.

That's all I can think of. I can't find this light, maybe it doesn't exist. I appreciate any help you can give me. This has been driving me crazy.

Default I'm going nuts. I need a recomendation...

I have been trying to get my Dad his ideal flashlight for two years now. I seemed to have finally figured out what he is looking for, but now I can't find the light. Here is what I need...

Size: close to a nitecore D10

Brightness: currently has a ezAA and finds it just bright enough, so brighter would be better.

Switch: Need a recessed clicky as it rides in his pocket at work

Modes: One mode, max only unless it has other modes that cant be accessed on accident. For example, he has a jetbeam E3s now that has a low mode when you loosen the head which is ok because he keeps the head tight. ( This light has been closest to being the winner, it is too heavy due to the stainless steel, and has no knurling so it slips out of his hands at work. It's also not bright enough.)

Batteries: AA

Throw/flood: Not super important, but no extremes. He wouldn't want aspheric, or a mule.

Knurling: Needs some.

Budget: I would like to keep it around $50, but if necessary I will go higher.

That's all I can think of. I can't find this light, maybe it doesn't exist. I appreciate any help you can give me. This has been driving me crazy.