• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Nitecore D10 Ti by Kuku

SFfanman

Enlightened
Title says it all. Up for sale is a mint condition D10 Titanium creation by Kuku from his last (and probably final) run of the D10s. He was kind enough to supply me with a 1 trit instead of standard 2 in this run as I preferred the nostalgia of the original over the new I guess. I was lucky enough to catch a spot and although it is a pure functional beauty of a light, I would rather sell it to someone who prefers and loves customs in the AA class of lights. In addition to the one ice-blue trit installed, the preferred LE source is none other that the venerable Nitcore R2 Tribute. The ice-blue trit compliments the pure white beam of the HDS GTesque emitter. A regular clip along with all Tribute contents as well are included. It is difficult to tell from the pictures, but there are micro serrations within the serrations similiar to the knurling on Surefires but less aggressive. First Ill take it! recieves precedence over pms. Paypal gift option preferred but not required. Add $5 for insurance if desired. $395 Shipped

DSCN3736.jpg

d10ti.png

DSCN3723.jpg

DSCN3738.jpg

DSCN3718.jpg