EDC Micro 123 light - looking for opinions

Z

z_EZ Bake

I've got a Fenix PD20 that I recently adopted as my EDC light and just got rid of an ITP SC1 (almost wish I had kept it as it was a decent little flashlight).

I just ordered the new 220 Lumen Sunwayman M10R, and recently canceled an order for the Nitecore EX11 thanks to a review here describing the parasitic drain (thanks for saving me some grief CPF!).

Looking for the perfect EDC/micro light - which for me means reliable/rugged, 123-powered, tiny, and puts out good light (not the brightest) for a decent amount of time.

Here's what I'm looking for - a pint-sized LED powered by one CR123 battery (I don't do the alternate rechargeables yet, but I'm not opposed to doing it in the future - just only have so much time for research, buying, etc...). I prefer the 123 batteries over AA/AAA.

I want it to have a Max Lumens of around 200 (doesn't have to be super-bright, anything between 150-250 is fine), but I want the Max setting to last an hour or more (preferably more max time even if it means less Lumens).

Also, I like a long run-time on the Med setting - which to me means more than 5-6hrs.

Doesn't have to be a super-thrower, but I like to be able to see around 50-100yds in the woods if I happen to take this hunting, hiking, or camping with me.

Don't really care for lights that aren't programmable and only have a moonlight setting at lowest level (not saying it has to be programmable, but I really dont like lights with 1 lumen on the low setting and then nothing until the Med setting). I think 5-10 lumens is about perfect, but thats probably too much for most folks low-setting requirements.

Pocket-clip, tail-clicky, reverse clicky, turn, etc... doesn't matter - as long as its a compact, LED, 123, decent light on low, usable on med, and around 200 lumens on high for an hour or more.

Also, since I hunt with it or occasionally loose stuff in the woods when hiking/camping, I guess a neutral or warm would be nice, but its never been at the top of my priorities for an EDC light since a large portion of time it would be in an urban environment (to/from work, etc...).

Nitecore EX11 is out due to the drain. Sunwayman M10R is on its way as soon as Battery Junction gets them in stock. Fenix PD20 is doing a fine job at the moment, but he needs some friends :). ITP SC1 was actually a lot more impressive than I thought it would be for the price and I may end up with another one in the future.

What else is out there? Is the Quark or Quark Mini worth buying yet or should I wait until they get higher-output models with longer-lasting run-times (seems like they've been increasing both with each new version and they've got so many different versions on their site and a lot of them are pre-order only)?

Looked at the Lumapower IncenDio V3, but don't know too much about them.

Same with Olight, but the T10 V2010 looks nice (not a long time on med, but still intriguing).