• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Mac EDC Ti [SOLD], GanP Griffin [SOLD], Arc LS w/ Cree Q3, Bombelman CR2 tailcap

fyrstormer

Banned
It's been a while since I've sold anything, so I've got a few tasty items saved up that need to go.

- - -

First up is a Mac EDC SST-50, with a custom-built light engine using a 5700K SST-50 bought from PhotonFanatic. The emitter was sent to Mac for installation, so even though it's not stock, it's all original equipment. This was lightly carried, but the brushed finish makes it a piece of cake to erase any surface scuffs using a Scotch-Brite pad.

CIMG4540.jpg

CIMG4541.jpg

$275 including USPS shipping to CONUS, or $270 + shipping method of your choice.

- - -

The second item is a GanP Griffin with a bare aluminum finish, and a de-domed Cree XR-E emitter. Removing the dome widened the beam a bit, which better-suited the reflector which is wider than most Cree XR-E reflectors. The emitter was then sealed with optical epoxy to keep it protected. I was going to get this anodized, but I just never got around to it. The light engine can be replaced with an Aleph-compatible light engine if so desired, but it currently has the stock LE installed.

CIMG4542.jpg

CIMG4543.jpg

$225 including USPS shipping to CONUS, or $220 + shipping method of your choice.

- - -

The third item is an Arc LS that was custom-fitted with a neutral-tint Cree Q3 emitter prior to my purchasing it. The anodizing is ~90% in my estimation, with some light wear evident around the edges, but no chipping or scratching or damage to the underlying metal. It's just showing its age a bit, that's all.

CIMG4544.jpg

CIMG4545.jpg

$100 including USPS shipping to CONUS, or $95 + shipping method of your choice.

- - -

The last item is something I occasionally see WTB requests for: a Bombelman CR2 tailcap/battery tube for the Arc LS. The anodizing is mint and the Chemkote coating on the threads is in very good shape, showing some light wear where the threads rubbed against each other a bit.

CIMG4546.jpg

$45 including USPS shipping to CONUS, or $40 + shipping method of your choice.

- - -

I will combine shipping costs as appropriate if anyone wants to buy more than one item at a time. As per the usual, first Ill take it gets it.

fyrstormer

Banned
FS: Mac EDC Ti [SPF], GanP Griffin [SOLD], Arc LS w/ Cree Q3, Bombelman CR2 tailcap

It's been a while since I've sold anything, so I've got a few tasty items saved up that need to go.

- - -

First up is a Mac EDC SST-50, with a custom-built light engine using a 5700K SST-50 bought from PhotonFanatic. The emitter was sent to Mac for installation, so even though it's not stock, it's all original equipment. This was lightly carried, but the brushed finish makes it a piece of cake to erase any surface scuffs using a Scotch-Brite pad.

CIMG4540.jpg

CIMG4541.jpg

$275 including USPS shipping to CONUS, or $270 + shipping method of your choice.

- - -

The second item is a GanP Griffin with a bare aluminum finish, and a de-domed Cree XR-E emitter. Removing the dome widened the beam a bit, which better-suited the reflector which is wider than most Cree XR-E reflectors. The emitter was then sealed with optical epoxy to keep it protected. I was going to get this anodized, but I just never got around to it. The light engine can be replaced with an Aleph-compatible light engine if so desired, but it currently has the stock LE installed.

CIMG4542.jpg

CIMG4543.jpg

$225 including USPS shipping to CONUS, or $220 + shipping method of your choice.

- - -

The third item is an Arc LS that was custom-fitted with a neutral-tint Cree Q3 emitter prior to my purchasing it. The anodizing is ~90% in my estimation, with some light wear evident around the edges, but no chipping or scratching or damage to the underlying metal. It's just showing its age a bit, that's all.

CIMG4544.jpg

CIMG4545.jpg

$100 including USPS shipping to CONUS, or $95 + shipping method of your choice.

- - -

The last item is something I occasionally see WTB requests for: a Bombelman CR2 tailcap/battery tube for the Arc LS. The anodizing is mint and the Chemkote coating on the threads is in very good shape, showing some light wear where the threads rubbed against each other a bit.

CIMG4546.jpg

$45 including USPS shipping to CONUS, or $40 + shipping method of your choice.

- - -

I will combine shipping costs as appropriate if anyone wants to buy more than one item at a time. As per the usual, first Ill take it gets it.