• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Couple of unigue Surefire lego's

tundratrader

Enlightened
Both of these lights will be sold as complete sets. I will not be parting any of it out. The prices include shipping via USPS priority mail and will include delivery confirmation and insurance. Payment will be handled via paypal only. Post I'll take it and PM or email for paypal info. International shipping is possible please PM before posting I'll take it to confirm your info. The logistics and costs sometimes dont work for either of us. I will consider trades for surefire lights and malkoff products. Please PM or email these offers.

1. Surefire C2 Body, KT2-HA turbohead adapter, Surefire Oveready bored A19 adapter, Z41-HA tailcap, Lumensfactory IMR M6-HO bulb, 3 x AW IMR 16340 cells and the aluminum charger spacers.

The C2 body and KT2 are in fair condition blemishes and scratches. The Oveready A19 is like new, the Z41 is like new. The bulb and batteries probably have about 5 minutes of total runtime. This will out blast the M6 or just about anything else out there. Just not for very long!

This is a bright A** little light!! I would like to get 185.00 shipped

img9167p.jpg

2. Surefire M9621 Weaponlight body, Surefire A21 adapter, Surefire Oveready Z41-HA Mclicky tailcap, Nailbender D36 XP-G single stage regulated 4-14 volts.

I just set this up the other day. It is a very nice little setup. The weaponlight has seen a tour in Iraq so is conditioned accordingly. The A21 is like new, the Z41 Mcclicky is like new and the Nailbender is freshly installed and very bright. It has the smooth reflector so it is designed for throw. Throws further and tighter than my M61 or M60's.

Bright little package with excellent runtime. I would like to get 185.00

shipped

img9173l.jpg

Any questions please ask.

Thanks,

Zach