• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD McGizmo Haiku - AlTiN coated ***PRICE ADJUSTMENT***

Tim W

Enlightened
Hi everybody!

Back up for sale, still dont really want to get rid of it but a 3.5 Hinderer XM-18 is on the horizon.

Got this back a while ago from modamags latest exotic coating run and just can't bring myself to risk any scratches/nicks/whatever.

It is as received from both Don and then Modamag. Pics don't do it justice, and I really hate to get rid of it.

This one has the Cree XR-E led.

It will come in the pictured Pelican case along with 4 new Titanium brand CR123's.

Haiku1.jpg

haiku2.jpg

haiku3.jpg

To keep it simple (for me:)) this one is CONUS ONLY.

Paypal only. Would prefer gift option, but if not comfortable with that, I will eat the fee.

USPS Priority Mail with D/C at cost. Insurance if desired will be at buyers request and cost.

First Ill take it followed by prompt payment gets it!

SOLD to ShortArc

Price: $525 $495 plus $5.00 S/H.

Tim W

Enlightened
SPF: McGizmo Haiku - AlTiN coated ***PRICE ADJUSTMENT***

Hi everybody!

Back up for sale, still dont really want to get rid of it but a 3.5 Hinderer XM-18 is on the horizon.

Got this back a while ago from modamags latest exotic coating run and just can't bring myself to risk any scratches/nicks/whatever.

It is as received from both Don and then Modamag. Pics don't do it justice, and I really hate to get rid of it.

It will come in the pictured Pelican case along with 4 new Titanium brand CR123's.

Haiku1.jpg

haiku2.jpg

haiku3.jpg

Paypal only. Would prefer gift option, but if not comfortable with that, I will eat the fee.

USPS Priority Mail with D/C at cost. Insurance if desired will be at buyers request and cost.

SPF to ShortArc

Tim W

Enlightened
FS: McGizmo Haiku - AlTiN coated ***PRICE ADJUSTMENT***

Hi everybody!

Haiku1.jpg

haiku2.jpg

haiku3.jpg

Tim W

Enlightened
FS: McGizmo Haiku - AlTiN coated

Hi everybody!

Haiku1.jpg

haiku2.jpg

haiku3.jpg

Paypal only. Would prefer gift option, but if not comfortable with that, I will eat the fee. USPS Priority Mail with D/C at cost. Insurance if desired will be at buyers request and cost.

Price: $525 plus $5.00 S/H.