• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: A little lot of Lummi RAWs

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry, these have been sold.

A Little Lot of Lummi RAWs

At one point in time, I was perhaps a bit too enamored of Rob's RAWs--I kept buying them left and right. But now, it's time to thin the herd. :devil:

All of these are as received from Lummi, there may be some slight hairline scratches on the aluminum pieces, from taking them in and out of their plastic cases. There are four completed RAWs, one in Titanium, and three in aluminum, and all of them have the U-binned Lux III. The Ti one is a two-stage light, the middle two aluminum are single-stage lights, and the one on the far right is a two-stage light, with a slightly deeper reflector than the others, hence the gap between the head and the body being larger:

RAWs_Four.jpg

Not content with buying only completed lights, I also bought a kit, probably intending to do something special with it, but I never got around to it:

RAW_Kit.jpg

Prices--including First Class Mail world-wide:
  1. RAW Ti -- $250
  2. RAW Aluminum #1 -- $85
  3. RAW Aluminum #2 -- $85
  4. RAW Aluminum #3 -- $90
  5. RAW Kit -- $70

Special Holidays Discounts

Buy two and you can take 5% off, buy three and take 10% off, or buy all four and take 15% off.

PayPal to: [email protected], please.

Thanks.

First to post an, Ill take it, gets it. So if someone buys just one, the 15% discount disappears. :devil:

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
FS: A little lot of Lummi RAWs

A Little Lot of Lummi RAWs

At one point in time, I was perhaps a bit too enamored of Rob's RAWs--I kept buying them left and right. But now, it's time to thin the herd. :devil:

All of these are as received from Lummi, there may be some slight hairline scratches on the aluminum pieces, from taking them in and out of their plastic cases. There are four completed RAWs, one in Titanium, and three in aluminum, and all of them have the U-binned Lux III. The Ti one is a two-stage light, the middle two aluminum are single-stage lights, and the one on the far right is a two-stage light, with a slightly deeper reflector than the others, hence the gap between the head and the body being larger:

RAWs_Four.jpg

Not content with buying only completed lights, I also bought a kit, probably intending to do something special with it, but I never got around to it:

RAW_Kit.jpg

Prices--including First Class Mail world-wide:
  1. RAW Ti -- $250 SOLD
  2. RAW Aluminum #1 -- $85
  3. RAW Aluminum #2 -- $85 SOLD
  4. RAW Aluminum #3 -- $90 SOLD
  5. RAW Kit -- $70 SOLD

Special Holidays Discounts

Buy two and you can take 5% off, buy three and take 10% off, or buy all four and take 15% off.

PayPal to: [email protected], please.

Thanks.

First to post an, Ill take it, gets it. So if someone buys just one, the 15% discount disappears. :devil: