• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 2 sst-50 customs for sale, another older Lioncub style custom lego and an HID

Pontiaker

Enlightened
Three customs for sale and the HID will be for sale in the production lights for sale section. I take paypal and will eat the fees, will ship international through USPS Express if you are willing to pay for it, about $20 for flat rate Express envelope. i will be resposible for the light getting to you here in the us, lights will be shipped USPS insured with Del Conf. If you want it faster and you want to pay for it thats cool too. I can not be held responsible for overseas lost or stolen packages through customs, etc....First to say I will take it in a post below followed by an email to me at [email protected] gets it.

orig.jpg

Lights for sale from right to left.

SOLD1)SOLD 25W HID with battery and charger for home and car but NO box, please see post in production lights for sale, thanks!

$SOLD 125 shipped CONUS

SOLD2) SOLD Here is the description from when I bought this light a couple of years ago with one exception, I installed a P7 in this light and also added the large diam reflector that I bought from Donn. Both heads have reflectors now for the P7 LED, I did this myself so its an amature P7 install job. It makes some heat but has a lazer like throw in the large diam head, very floody in the small head with some normal P7 rings. Its a super cool host package if you want to upgrade with an XPG or something else, if it does not sell this is what I will do with it. TOP quality parts and machining!!! Ok here is the cut and paste from when I bought it. You can see in the cut and paste I paid $260 for it plus another $85 for the large diam head from Donn. Your basically getting the P7 upgrade and second head for free. Please dont ask to seperate, its going to stay together for this sale.The polished Alum body might have some more very very light scuffs from my use but nothing a little semi chrome would not fix.I also shortened one of the single 123 bodies, it did not have the key ring hole anyway so I made it about a 1/4 inch shorter, better for pocket carry.You can not even tell I modded this after I polished it and finished it off.My price now is $SOLD 260 Shipped CONUS.

Lioncub "style" light (control module from Mr. Bulk), multiple battery options Pelican case $280 $260

Somehow to me this light is just too nice to use. I bought the light from RPM who had bought the control modules from Mr Bulk, but had made up the bezel battery body.

I went for the shorter TI crenulated bezel

I ended up with 2 cr123 bodies as I wanted to be able to use a lanyard, RPM told me that particular battery body had slightly undersize threads – but it does work fine when tightened.

I also then picked up a 18650 aluminum battery body as I really like the extra length and have quite a few 18650 cells. The 18650 battery body has a McClicky switch in the tail, it's used as a lockout. I got it from Halibut who explained "I used the two switch design because I couldn't source the gold-plated piano springs that Charlie uses in his stock `Cubs, and wanted a way to cut the power to the LC board and prevent the constant microamp drain on the 18650 cell". When you change bodies you simply need to move the spring – as there is only one spring for the battery bodies.

482827180_xmH9h-S.jpg
482827174_eXYKL-S.jpg
482827157_tcLQU-S.jpg

I put all this in a Pelican 1030 case with the foam plucked to fit.

3) This is a custom 7th run Pocket Rocket from Download Titanium SST-50 light from this thread, http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...-50-with-18650 , I just got it and its not for me, I was hoping for more throw.This light is awesome in every other way and new in package with the high tech ziplock and sheath. I think I got the 6500k tint, very cool, not warm. Good mix of throw and flood.

$280 Shipped CONUS, same price as in the thread with no waiting for overseas shipping.

4)SOLD This is a MAC SST-50 aluminum that has been polished out, with a very warm tint LED. Also just got this one a few days ago and again it more like a 50/50 throw flood and i just like more throw.

$SOLD 125Shipped CONUS