• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Aluminum LionCub and Silicone Covers for side-switch

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry, these have been sold.

One of Mr. Bulk's LionCubs, which i bought ages ago, played with a little, but never used it that much.

The best feature of the light, imo, is the side-switch and the UI. Here's some info that I lifted from someone's sales thread for a while ago:

Quote:

From Original Sales thread

For those who may not know, the UI on this driver, made by Taskled, is simply one of the best around. It can be modified to the users preference for variable brightness mode or a five distinct level mode. The low setting is perfect for night time adjusted eyes and can be set to latch on any output level. I set mine for the following UI:

From Off position...

Short Click, Light on, lowest level.

Long Click, latch to highest output

Long Click, latch to low again... or short click, Off.

From Off position..

Long Click, Hold, Light on and steps through 5 output levels, release to latch.

Another Long click and hold will reverse the output.

If you never used one of these drivers, you owe it to yourself to try it! You will be delighted by it's simplicity. They are also available in a regulated version for those who prefer a level output across the life of the battery. I prefer the direct drive version as the low setting is much lower and tossing in a fresh rechargeable is so easy! Although this driver and UI has been around for a while, in it's various light forms (LionHeart, LionCub, Chameleon, Dragon, etc) It is one of the few variable output lights that can access all the functions comfortably, one handed, without changing your grip.

Also note: This light as received from Mr. Bulk, so the opening in the head of the light, has not been bored to a larger diameter, as many did do to their LionCubs.

Lion_Cub-1.jpg

I also have some of the silicone discs that cover the side-switch--10 black and 5 blue. Price for all of them: $10.

Price for LionCub: $100, includes First Class Mail world-wide. SOLD

PayPal to: [email protected], please.

First to post an, Ill take it, gets it.

Thanks.

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Partially sold: Aluminum LionCub and Silicone Covers for side-switch

The LionCub is sold, but the silicone covers are still available.

One of Mr. Bulk's LionCubs, which i bought ages ago, played with a little, but never used it that much.

The best feature of the light, imo, is the side-switch and the UI. Here's some info that I lifted from someone's sales thread for a while ago:

Quote:

For those who may not know, the UI on this driver, made by Taskled, is simply one of the best around. It can be modified to the users preference for variable brightness mode or a five distinct level mode. The low setting is perfect for night time adjusted eyes and can be set to latch on any output level. I set mine for the following UI:

From Off position...

From Off position..

If you never used one of these drivers, you owe it to yourself to try it! You will be delighted by it's simplicity. They are also available in a regulated version for those who prefer a level output across the life of the battery. I prefer the direct drive version as the low setting is much lower and tossing in a fresh rechargeable is so easy! Although this driver and UI has been around for a while, in it's various light forms (LionHeart, LionCub, Chameleon, Dragon, etc) It is one of the few variable output lights that can access all the functions comfortably, one handed, without changing your grip.

Also note: This light as received from Mr. Bulk, so the opening in the head of the light, has not been bored to a larger diameter, as many did do to their LionCubs.

Lion_Cub-1.jpg

I also have some of the silicone discs that cover the side-switch--10 black and 5 blue. Price for all of them: $10.

Price for LionCub: $100, includes First Class Mail world-wide. SOLD

Thanks.

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
FS: Aluminum LionCub and Silicone Covers for side-switch

Quote:

From Off position...

From Off position..

Lion_Cub-1.jpg

Price for LionCub: $100, includes First Class Mail world-wide.

Thanks.