• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Ti HDS Clicky # 10013 with AWTYD's screws and the Ti Up/Down clip

jslappa

Enlightened
With a heavy heart, I must anounce that my precious has passed away. She will be reborn at Seahunt's house. Perhaps one day soon I'll have the opportunity to pick up another.

Paypal for this sale. I have an opportunity to pick up another Tri-V, so my precious will be on the chopping block tonight. First to say Ill take it followed by prompt PayPal will win.

Here we have the Ti HDS Clicky. This one is # 10013. While I have not carried it ever, it has been carried by the last owner (firestormer I think). Shows std ti scratches from carry and 2 very small spots on bezel. $610 shipped with bags and paperwork. I has the clip holes filled with AWTYD's SS headless screws. I will also throw in the Ti Up/Down clip.

DSC_1943.jpg

jslappa

Enlightened
WTS: Ti HDS Clicky # 10013 with AWTYD's screws and the Ti Up/Down clip

Paypal for this sale. I have an opportunity to pick up another Tri-V, so my precious will be on the chopping block tonight. First to say Ill take it followed by prompt PayPal will win.

Here we have the Ti HDS Clicky. This one is # 10013. While I have not carried it ever, it has been carried by the last owner (firestormer I think). Shows std ti scratches from carry and 2 very small spots on bezel. $610 shipped with bags and paperwork. I has the clip holes filled with AWTYD's SS headless screws. I will also throw in the Ti Up/Down clip.

DSC_1943.jpg

Latest posts