How unique are flashaholics in the world?

alanagnostic

Enlightened
I have a few questions for everyone. What percentage of the world population do you think flashaholics are?

My wife and I had a bet about how many other people in the whole world have the same characteristics or beliefs that I do that help to make me unique. There are several traits or characteristics that I have that statistically put me in the second or third standard deviation (more rare) than many others. We did a little research to estimate the percentages for many of my characteristics to see how many in the world are like me. Here's our guesses at percentages:

Redhead 2%

Atheist/Agnostic 10% (probably too high)

Vegetarian 3%

O negative blood type 7%

Gun Owner 26% (guess at US only)

Flashaholic .1%

Survivalist/Prepper 1%

I know a lot of the percentages are probably way off but when I consider the worldwide population of 6,886,871,330 and apply the above percentages I find that statistically I'm unique. The actual figure I got was 0.75 or something.

(world pop)*.02*01*.03*.07*.26*.001*.01

If I remove the flashaholic criteria(why would I do that) there should be about 75 people in the world that share all the other characteristics.

So does anyone else think that because of their specific characteristics they are unique in the world?

By the way I lost the bet. I figured with more than 6 billion people on the planet there had to be someone else just like me.