• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Fire~Fly 3 reflector and o-ring set

TIP AND RING

Enlightened
--ALL SOLD--I found these two sets recently in my battery storage container. The very rare FF3 reflectors. Im including a FF3, 3-piece, O-ring kit with each . These were sent to me from D.Speck when the FF3 run first started. Before Doug went to the dark side of the force. These will only fit the FF3. They will not fit a FF2 or FF1 without machining the FF bezel, etc. Items are new and unused.. Shipping is CONUS only. Insurance is extra. Im not responsible for items lost in shipping. Please PM me for PP info. First unconditional Ill take it applies

img5461eh.jpg

TIP AND RING

Enlightened
WTS: Fire~Fly 3 reflector and o-ring set

--One set is SPF, only 1 set remaining--I found these two sets recently in my battery storage container. The very rare FF3 reflectors. I'm including a FF3, 3-piece, O-ring kit with each . These were sent to me from D.Speck when the FF3 run first started. Before Doug went to the dark side of the force. These will only fit the FF3. They will not fit a FF2 or FF1 without machining the FF bezel, etc. Items are new and unused.

$22.00 each shipped, or $39.00 for both, shipped. Shipping is CONUS only. Insurance is extra. Im not responsible for items lost in shipping. Please PM me for PP info. First unconditional Ill take it applies

img5461eh.jpg

TIP AND RING

Enlightened
WTS: Two Fire~Fly 3 reflectors and o-ring sets

I found these two sets recently in my battery storage container. The very rare FF3 reflectors. I'm including a FF3, 3-piece, O-ring kit with each . These were sent to me from D.Speck when the FF3 run first started. Before Doug went to the dark side of the force. These will only fit the FF3. They will not fit a FF2 or FF1 without machining the FF bezel, etc. Items are new and unused.

$22.00 each shipped, or $39.00 for both, shipped. Shipping is CONUS only. Insurance is extra. Im not responsible for items lost in shipping. Please PM me for PP info. First unconditional Ill take it applies

img5461eh.jpg