• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD $250 shipped Oveready Orange HDS Clicky 170

jslappa

Enlightened
First to say Ill take it, followed by immediate payment. If the buyer takes too long, I reserve the right to sell to the backup. Usually, I give quite a bit of lattitude, but because I must pay for the Tri-V SOON or risk losing it, I have to be strict on the payment schedule. I apologize in advance.

MINT Oveready orange Cerakote HDS Clicky 170. Remember, because this light was Cerakoted by Oveready, it retains the full HDS warranty. The light does not come with a new short clip, but I have a used short clip or a new SS Molle clip I can send along in the zip loc. Directions included. No spare o-ring.

$250$275 shipped

DSC_1944.jpg

jslappa

Enlightened
WTS: $250 shipped Oveready Orange HDS Clicky 170

First to say Ill take it, followed by immediate payment. If the buyer takes too long, I reserve the right to sell to the backup. Usually, I give quite a bit of lattitude, but because I must pay for the Tri-V SOON or risk losing it, I have to be strict on the payment schedule. I apologize in advance.

MINT Oveready orange Cerakote HDS Clicky 170. Remember, because this light was Cerakoted by Oveready, it retains the full HDS warranty. The light does not come with a new short clip, but I have a used short clip or a new SS Molle clip I can send along in the zip loc. Directions included. No spare o-ring.

$250$275 shipped

DSC_1944.jpg

jslappa

Enlightened
WTS: Oveready Orange HDS Clicky 170

$275 shipped

DSC_1944.jpg