Good Price on 5mm leds

Negeltu

Enlightened
I just found this site http://www.lsdiodes.com. They have 8000mcd white for 75cents. They just got their luxeon stars in, but won't put them up until they finish some upgrades on their site. No matter how many leds or resistors you buy the shipping is $2 to anywhere in the world.

Negeltu

Enlightened
I got 2 free UV leds with my order...and a free sticker...lol. They have answered all of my emails in 24 hours or less. They are doing a lot of upgrades to their site that could be the reason they haven't emailed you yet. They are getting busy. I can't wait till they get those luxeon stars up.

Tomas

Banned
Just ordered 30 - sounds good.

T_sig6.gif

fan.gif

Tomas

Banned
Got a swift (and cheeky /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif ) response from them. Looks like they are going to be enjoyable to deal with. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

My order is on it's way to me today.

T_sig6.gif

electronics4life

Newly Enlightened
How do "generic?" compare to the nichia NSPW500BS LEDs? they have the same ratings, but the nichia cost $1.89.

electronics4life

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
electronics4life said:
How do "generic?" compare to the nichia NSPW500BS LEDs? they have the same ratings, but the nichia cost $1.89.

[/ QUOTE ]

Looking to place an order very soon. Any help would be appreciated.

danielo_d

Enlightened
I've been lurking this thread for awhile, now.
I am wondering if anyone who had ordered from them got their orders, yet.

Anyone?... anyone?... ...Bueller?

danno

LEDependent

Enlightened
Yup, I got my order Monday - I had ordered on Friday. They ship quickly, and yes, they're a bit... unorthodox... in their sales, but great to work with. They now have 1w Luxeons for $9.

Negeltu

Enlightened
I have ordered from them 2 more times since I last posted. All of the orders were received very quickly. I just ordered a few of the LS's. I can't wait to get them..hehe