My CAT is a flashaholic!

Z

z_Russ Prechtl

Need a laugh?

Sweets is my 6-month old black and white kitten. Shes my shadow around the house and she has a special talent - she likes to carry flashlights! It started when I was using a light with a lanyard one day. I laid the light on the bed for a moment. Sweets grabbed the lanyard in her teeth, picked up the light, and carried it off. Ever since then, she carries my lights around just like they were hers. My wife and I have been trying to get pictures or video of her doing this, but every time we try she sets the light down and just looks at us. Shes smarter than we are so far (which isnt saying much!) Maybe we should send a video of US trying to film her to Stupid People Tricks. :tinfoil:

Her favorite EDC has been my Sunwayman M10A, but recently I received a polished SS Maratac AAA and put a wrist lanyard on it. She loves it since it's so lightweight and easy to carry. It's much nicer for carry than my Xeno Cube, which seems to be too heavy for her. That's the one I have to leave on the night stand now. She carries all the others away!

I just wondered - am I alone here? Does anyone else have a pet that likes to EDC? If so, what is YOUR pet's EDC? :)