New Fenix TK20, lots of good, with just a little bit of bad

ebow86

Flashlight Enthusiast
With the news of the TK20 being discontinued I just had to buy one before their all gone. I got one last week and I just love almost everything about this light, build, heft, tint, throw, grip, everythings great. I now consider the TK20 to be one of the best bang for your buck purchases. The hype is justified IMHO. Now onto that little bit of bad.

Donut hole. After reading this thread http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...new-Fenix-TK20 I knew there was a good possibility mine could suffer the same problem, and it does. Luckly, it really isn't that bad, but it's still noticable, regardless of what you're looking at, white walls or trees 50 yards out. I don't think it's as bad as some of the descriptions I've seen though, mines just slightly dimmer in the center of the hotspot than the outside edge. Knowing that it's a common issue with the TK20, I can live with it, and like I said it's not a really bad donut hole, just enough to be noticable, it's just a slight tarinsh on an other wise fantastic light. So other than that slight issue, I can't recommend the TK20 enough, I suggest getting one soon before their all gone.:)