• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired AlTiN SPY 007 F/S with Aligator case!!$799 Shipped!!!-SPF

stevevh

Enlightened
Hi Guys,

Please read the details and look at the pics carefully before pulling the trigger as this baby is not a shelf queen!

This Spy was plated in Modamag's last run of which only 3 were done. Unfortunately due to a misunderstanding the trits that I had installed were never removed prior to plating and caused some of the plating to not stick in between the trits. So basically there is plain Ti in between the trit slots. (Please look at the photos.)

Other than this and a small area on the head with a few scuffs the light is beautiful and unless you look closely it is hard to even tell that the plating is missing.

It has the tactile clicks and works flawlessly, and the beam is phenomenal.

IMG_1152.jpg

IMG_1149.jpg

IMG_1147.jpg

IMG_1139.jpg

IMG_1110.jpg

IMG_1146.jpg

Asking $799 shipped anywhere in the continental USA. International shipping will be at cost. I will eat the PP fees.

No trades at this time.

Thanks,

Steve

Oh, almost forgot! Also included in the deal is a custom Alligator hide case I had made for a lighter that actually holds the Spy pretty snug with a little room to spare. Worth almost $200.

IMG_1157.jpg

stevevh

Enlightened
AlTiN SPY 007 F/S with Aligator case!!$799 Shipped!!!

Hi Guys,

Please read the details and look at the pics carefully before pulling the trigger as this baby is not a shelf queen!

This Spy was plated in Modamag's last run of which only 3 were done. Unfortunately due to a misunderstanding the trits that I had installed were never removed prior to plating and caused some of the plating to not stick in between the trits. So basically there is plain Ti in between the trit slots. (Please look at the photos.)

Other than this and a small area on the head with a few scuffs the light is beautiful and unless you look closely it is hard to even tell that the plating is missing.

IMG_1152.jpg

IMG_1149.jpg

IMG_1147.jpg

IMG_1139.jpg

IMG_1110.jpg

IMG_1146.jpg

Asking $799 shipped anywhere in the continental USA. International shipping will be at cost. I will eat the PP fees.

No trades at this time.

Thanks,

Steve

Oh, almost forgot! Also included in the deal is a custom Alligator hide case I had made for a lighter that actually holds the Spy pretty snug with a little room to spare. Worth almost $200.

IMG_1157.jpg

stevevh

Enlightened
AlTiN SPY 007 F/S

Hi Guys,

IMG_1152.jpg

IMG_1149.jpg

IMG_1147.jpg

IMG_1139.jpg

IMG_1110.jpg

IMG_1146.jpg

No trades at this time.

Thanks,

Steve

IMG_1157.jpg

Latest posts