• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McGizmo/TranquillityBase Titanium Aleph 1 clone

fyrstormer

Banned
This one's a bit of a catch-and-release, on account of my job going :poof: a few weeks ago. The tailcap has a McGizmo two-stage switch, the battery tube is made by TranquillityBase, and the head is fully compatible with the Aleph 1 -- even the bezel threads are the same, unlike the Erin A1 clones I've seen. That means you could get a nice RPM Aleph 1 bezel to put on it, if you think the stock bezel isn't pointy enough.

This one is mint, the only thing it needed was to have the switch removed and cleaned with CAIG DeOxIt, and now it works perfectly. I replaced the battery spring with a low-force PD spring, so the switch action is a little easier on your thumb now. The light engine is powered by a BadBoy driver and has a Cree XP-G R5 emitter, and the two-stage switch has a 15-ohm resistor. The low level is roughly equivalent to the low on a Haiku XP-G, and the high level is considerably brighter than the high on a Haiku XP-G.

CIMG4552.jpg

CIMG4551.jpg

CIMG4553.jpg

I paid $700 for this. Since its mint, thats what Id like to sell it for as well. Shipping is on me. Paypal is preferred, first Ill take it gets it.

Latest posts