9/11 Attacks Timeline

E

EchoSierraTwo

Incase you want to observe a moment or moments of silence for all our fallen brothers and sisters.
8:46 First plane impacted the north tower
9:02:54 Second plane impacted the south tower
9:59:04 South tower collapses
10:28:31 North tower collapses

Also remember the brothers and sisters abroad fighting for us.

Semper Fi.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
watching it now on cnn.hard to watch.may there souls rest in peace

lux0

Newly Enlightened
Deleted by DieselDave for baiting.

Lux0, not today, not this thread.

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
lux0 said:
Quote Deleted by Dieseldave

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

What makes you say that ?

A lot of our soldiers have lost their lives trying to help the population of iraq.

DieselDave

Super Moderator,
This thread is not a place to get into a flame war. It's about reflecting on a loss. If you have disparaging things to say start your own thread or go away.

Sorry for all the edits to those that weren't causing the problem.

Thanks

lux0

Newly Enlightened
*You just don't get it, do you? Perhaps this will help... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banned2.gif ~~Edited by Sasha*

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
fb1eb137.jpg

Sometimes a picture really is worth a thousand words.

ikendu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Normally, I'm pretty upbeat.

But today, 2 years later, things seem pretty sad to me.

And yes, please let's do remember the brave Americans that answered their country's call and are laying their lives on the line every day.

Saaby

Flashaholic
Everybody at my school wore a star with the name of a victom and their age on it. A few people ended up with more than one. I was:

Debbie S Bellows, Age: 30
Paul Innella, Age: 33

stars.jpg

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was watching the news this morning before school breifly. It gets me sad. I found myself sad again in art, and realized it was because of the date. I'm still not feeling quite as upbeat as usual. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
If anybody would like to look at some pictures of what happened, or learn more here is a link. It does have some pretty graphic pictures of the towers, so just beware.

Link

E

EchoSierraTwo

[ QUOTE ]
IlluminatingBikr said:
If anybody would like to look at some pictures of what happened, or learn more here is a link. It does have some pretty graphic pictures of the towers, so just beware.

Link

[/ QUOTE ] great link. I actually worked at 83 maiden lane. not very far from the towers. I still remember it like it was yesterday. I was also there for the first attack as well. and you will not believe this but I was also at thr OKC bombing as well. I dont have a death wish I just seem to always be in the right place at the wrong time. this is the story of my life /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif but I am still here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

iseethelight

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
IlluminatingBikr said:

Link

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanx for the link, IlluminatingBikr. For those interested in further details, here is another timeline of that tragic day.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif