No Zebralight SC51's!!!!!!!

Z

z_mrlysle

:( Im bummed. I cant find a SC51 anywhere in stock. After reading selfbuilts review, I decided I just had to have one. Apparently the whole rest of the world read his review too, cause everywhere is out of stock or backordered. Thought I finally had one from Overready but after I ordered it, I got an email saying sorry but were out of stock until after the first of the year. Drats and double drats!!!!!

I think I'll just leave the order as is, instead of cancelling. That way, I know I at least have one coming sooner or later. I just gotta have one of those SC51's! As a final note, this would be a good time to tell selfbuilt how much I like his reviews and how much I appreciate the time he invests to do them. Thanks!

Z

z_mrlysle

:( Im bummed. I cant find a SC51 anywhere in stock. After reading selfbuilts review, I decided I just had to have one. Apparently the whole rest of the world read his review too, cause everywhere is out of stock or backordered. Thought I finally had one from Overready but after I ordered it, I got an email saying sorry but were out of stock until after the first of the year. Drats and double drats!!!!!

I think I'll just leave the order as is, instead of cancelling. That way, I know I at least have one coming sooner or later. I just gotta have one of those SC51's! As a final note, this would be a good time to tell selfbuilt how much I like his reviews and how much I appreciate the time he invests to do them. Thanks!