Jetbeam E3P with Nitecore D10 Clip

BIGLOU

Enlightened
I decided to get a Nitecore D10 clip and put on it my JB E3P. I found that this light was not too EDCable in its stock form. Since its SS it is heavy and kept finding it self in the bottom of my pocket. This is one of my few AA lights. I noticed that this D10 clip had more of a polished almost chrome look to it than the other one that I have. Actually had originally bought this light for the wife, but its was too heavy and also was finding it self in the bottom of her purse and getting beat up. I had to realize it was stainless not scratchless. Anyway I may give it back to her now that it has a clip maybe she could clip it to the internal pocket of her purse. It will be my back up to my back up.

100_4272.jpg

100_4273.jpg

100_4279.jpg

BIGLOU

Enlightened
I decided to get a Nitecore D10 clip and put on it my JB E3P. I found that this light was not too EDCable in its stock form. Since its SS it is heavy and kept finding it self in the bottom of my pocket. This is one of my few AA lights. I noticed that this D10 clip had more of a polished almost chrome look to it than the other one that I have. Actually had originally bought this light for the wife, but its was too heavy and also was finding it self in the bottom of her purse and getting beat up. I had to realize it was stainless not scratchless. Anyway I may give it back to her now that it has a clip maybe she could clip it to the internal pocket of her purse. It will be my back up to my back up.

100_4272.jpg

100_4273.jpg

100_4279.jpg